Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tron Walseth <tr...@telespor.no> on 2014/02/24 09:56:26 UTC

Translate wicket app to new domain

Hi all

We have made a wicket app for a very specific domain (animal tracking)

Now we have multiple customer requests for completely different domains, but the functionality is mainly the same.

Is there an easy way of translating our web pages to new solution domains?

Tron

Re: Translate wicket app to new domain

Posted by ha...@dds.nl.
Hi Tron,

If you mean a new domain on a object level, you could try to create an
abstract level of your domain which fits animals and the other domains
and have wicket components and models use that.

Regards,

Haiko

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,