Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/07/31 03:03:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r20880 - trunk/subversion/svnsync

On 7/27/06, cmpilato@tigris.org <cm...@tigris.org> wrote:
> Author: cmpilato
> Date: Thu Jul 27 13:51:54 2006
> New Revision: 20880
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/subversion/svnsync/main.c
>
> Log:
> Still more command-line-argument- and error-message-related bugfixes
> to svnsync.
>
> * subversion/svnsync/main.c
>   (initialize_cmd): Check for a missing source URL before segfaulting
>     all over it.  Also, make sure the provided paths are URLs.
>   (copy_revprops_cmd): Suggest using 'svnsync help' when the revision
>     argument is missing.  Also, make sure the destination path is a URL.
>   (synchronize_cmd): Make sure the destination path is a URL.
>   (main): Stop using SVN_INT_ERR(), which makes all the errors look
>     like they came from "svn" instead of "svnsync".

Oops.  Good cleanups.

Thanks for dealing with my mistakes,

-garrett

Re: svn commit: r20880 - trunk/subversion/svnsync

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 7/31/06, C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net> wrote:
> Garrett Rooney wrote:
> > On 7/27/06, cmpilato@tigris.org <cm...@tigris.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Author: cmpilato
> >> Date: Thu Jul 27 13:51:54 2006
> >> New Revision: 20880
> >>
> >> Modified:
> >>    trunk/subversion/svnsync/main.c
> >>
> >> Log:
> >> Still more command-line-argument- and error-message-related bugfixes
> >> to svnsync.
>
> [...]
>
> > Oops.  Good cleanups.
> >
> > Thanks for dealing with my mistakes,
>
> No problem, Garrett.  Well, maybe small problem -- are you and I the only
> folks who've tried to use this new program here on the brink of its release?

Well, I can confirm that Justin tried it at Apachecon last year when
he was helping me test out the DAV stuff.  Found several bugs too,
they were just lower level bugs as opposed to things in the client
program.

Has anyone else played with this stuff?

-garrett

Re: svn commit: r20880 - trunk/subversion/svnsync

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On 7/27/06, cmpilato@tigris.org <cm...@tigris.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: cmpilato
>> Date: Thu Jul 27 13:51:54 2006
>> New Revision: 20880
>>
>> Modified:
>>    trunk/subversion/svnsync/main.c
>>
>> Log:
>> Still more command-line-argument- and error-message-related bugfixes
>> to svnsync.

[...]

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>