Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Heligon Sandra <sa...@nextream.fr> on 2002/12/18 10:08:44 UTC

Marcomedia Dreamweaver Ultradev4 - Struts - Tiles

	I will wish to know if somebody uses Marcomedia Dreamweaver
Ultradev4 to develop JSP by using  Struts tags +
	Tiles components.
	I use Tomcat4.0.1 with JSP1.2 and Servlet2.3 and I can not define a
site.
	Thanks in advance
	Sandra

Re: Marcomedia Dreamweaver Ultradev4 - Struts - Tiles

Posted by Duma Rolando <r....@urmetsistemi.it>.
I tried to configure UD in the past without succes.In the server model
option it shows only a jsp 1.0 support, so I think you can't use struts 1.1.
Dreamvewaver MX taglib support is unlimited ( requires only a tld file
configured in the IDE), but I haven't yet tried to configure a jsp 1.2 site
with "live data" feature enabled.
Bye