Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "asaf.lahav" <as...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/23 15:21:00 UTC

Refreshing tomcat webapp class loader

Is it possible to refresh a webapp class loader?

I have a process in which jars may be replaced or added to a webapp class
path.

How can I cause the tomcat to be aware of those changes?

Thanks in advance,

Asaf

RE: Refreshing tomcat webapp class loader

Posted by "asaf.lahav" <as...@gmail.com>.
Can you please give me some more pointers about this (Documentation,
samples, etc...)?

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.
you can write your own, its pretty simple, and do whatever you want.
in your context.xml
<Context docBase="${catalina.home}/webapps/ROOT"
        debug="0" >
        <Loader className="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader"
                delegate="false"
                reloadable="true"
                loaderClass="YourClassLoader"
        />