Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Beyonder Unknown <be...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/16 22:35:48 UTC

format in wicket generated html?

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if there's a way that wicket can generate the html in with indentation? Right now, when we view-source our wicket page in the browser, it generates the html without tabs. All lines are left-aligned.

Thanks in advance.

Wen Tong

 --
The only constant in life is change.

Re: format in wicket generated html?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
get an editor that can format it for you

-igor

Posted by Ned Collyer <ne...@gmail.com>.
Use firebug.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.