Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by mo...@lyximer.net on 2002/02/24 23:15:45 UTC

AllowPathInfo and PATH_INFO

Hi,

New to the list, sorry to subscribe just to get a question answered but
i'll stay here - i am quite experienced with Apache 1.3.X and will try and
help others as I hope someone will help me with this one :)

I'm running Apache 2.0.33-dev (although have tried it with 2.0.32 as well)
with PHP/4.2.0-dev (again, i've tried this with the release version of
php - currently 4.1.1)

I have several php scripts which all use urls like;
	http://servername.co.uk/page.php/pagename

These have stopped working since installing Apache 2.0.32/2.0.33-dev and
now produce 404 - Object not found errors both in the output and in the
logs.

I have also tried including the
	AllowPathInfo On

line in the httpd.conf, also in the <Directory> sections and also in a
.htaccess file in the document root and this still happens with all the
scripts i use...

Suggestions anyone??

Thanks in advance,
Ross

Re: AllowPathInfo and PATH_INFO

Posted by Ross McKillop <mo...@lyximer.net>.
Yes I meant AcceptPathInfo - sorry.

Yes it is on in all relevant directories, and i have double
checked this - it seems fine... but it doesnt work with php
scripts (although it does with cgi (just checked))

Ross

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.