Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2010/06/09 14:53:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r952979 - in /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src: main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/name/ test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/entry/ test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/parser/

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 6/9/10 2:53 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

> Thanks Emmanuel.
> I just wonder, how the maven run could pass without problems ...

because maven uses your own compiler, probably Sun's one, when eclipse
has its own Java compiler, and it may be more strict.

I have also cleaned some util classes which were considered as tests in
eclipse.--

Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny