Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Brian Lee <bl...@macys.com> on 2004/11/05 01:25:20 UTC

WebdavFileStore javadoc

Quick question - regarding this section of the WCK javadoc:

"When you import data from Domain.xml like the file folder Slide gives
you no hint upon what kind of object it will be. Even more it stores
content even for folders pointing you in the wrong direction. As this
implementation relies on information if the stored object will be a
folder or resource with content imported data from Domain.xml must be
augmented with properties that indicate the type. E.g. for correct
creation of the files object as a folder the above configuration would
require an entry like

                    <objectnode classname="org.apache.slide.structure.SubjectNode" uri="/files">
                           <revision>
                              <property name="resourcetype"><![CDATA[<collection/>]]></property>
                          </revision>

instead of

                    <objectnode classname="org.apache.slide.structure.SubjectNode" uri="/files">
                           <revision>
                              <property name="resourcetype"><![CDATA[<collection/>]]></property>
                          </revision>"

What is the difference between the 1st and 2nd objectnode xml snippets

Re: WebdavFileStore javadoc

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hihi, evil copy-paste-man, which is me, has made one more mistake, the
second version should be

<objectnode classname="org.apache.slide.structure.SubjectNode" uri="/files">

without the property.

I will fix this, thanks for finding out...

Oliver