Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@headstrong.com> on 2012/08/29 09:12:09 UTC

How to use Quickfix component

Hi,

I am new to Quickfix. I want to use camel quickfix component to take input from FIX simulator and pass on to Active MQ.

Routes as :-
Quickfix --> ActiveMQ

ActiveMQ  --> Quickfix

Can anybody please provide me a pointer for how to use Quickfix component and camel test case for Quickfix component.

Regards,
Shadab

________________________________
***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

Re: How to use Quickfix component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Mohammad Shadab Ali
<Mo...@headstrong.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Quickfix. I want to use camel quickfix component to take input from FIX simulator and pass on to Active MQ.
>
> Routes as :-
> Quickfix --> ActiveMQ
>
> ActiveMQ  --> Quickfix
>
> Can anybody please provide me a pointer for how to use Quickfix component and camel test case for Quickfix component.

For starters check the doc at Camel site
http://camel.apache.org/quickfix

And then dig into maybe the unit tests of the component itself
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-quickfix/src/test/

And of course quickfix docs itself as well

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

RE: How to use Quickfix component

Posted by "Gershaw, Geoffrey" <ge...@credit-suisse.com>.
And you have looked at the documentation for component, there are some
config examples there? If you are new to quickfixj, you should really
look at that documentation first. Are you new to FIX as well?

Geoffrey A Gershaw
Credit eTrading Development
+1 919 994 6412 (*102 6412)

Posted by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@headstrong.com>.