Posted to users@maven.apache.org by siegfried <si...@heintze.com> on 2009/09/13 01:41:14 UTC

Cannot find Test after adding maven

I'm running maven 2.1.0 and eclipse 3.5 and the recent maven plugin for
eclipse.

When I create a simple JUnit 4 unit test, everything works. When I add maven
dependency support and try to run the test again, ALT+SHIFT+X T will no
longer find the junit test as denoted by the dialog box ("cannot find
test"). If I'm trying to run a main program, it can no longer find main.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Siegfried

Re: Cannot find Test after adding maven

Posted by Sam Barnett-Cormack <s....@lancaster.ac.uk>.
siegfried wrote:
> I'm running maven 2.1.0 and eclipse 3.5 and the recent maven plugin for
> eclipse.
>

> When I create a simple JUnit 4 unit test, everything works. When I add maven
> dependency support and try to run the test again, ALT+SHIFT+X T will no
> longer find the junit test as denoted by the dialog box ("cannot find
> test"). If I'm trying to run a main program, it can no longer find main.

This is probably better addressed at the mailing list for the eclipse
integration - which one is it? m2eclipse certainly has a mailing list,
I'm not sure about others.

--
Sam Barnett-Cormack