Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 17:55:51 UTC

Wrapper Scripts Once Again

Hi all

we've been told the wrapper script is still causing issues on (at least
some versions of) Solaris. I've modified the script to remove all
backtick expressions but this touches on code for platforms I cannot
test myself.

Could people using a Mac or Cygwin or Mingw (or anything other than
Linux, TBH) please give the script at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/script/ant;h=1df00bc773e5f3172af604d487a907e2d801f1ee;hb=9700398e6d3a288b35c10b040d7289df2cad0478
a try and yell if I broke support anywhere?

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: Wrapper Scripts Once Again

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2017-01-18, Christopher BROWN wrote:

> I could try using it on Mac.  How should I go about testing?

Many thanks.

By now I've reverted the changes as they didn't help the situation with
the pre-POSIX sh on Solaris 10 at all.

Posted by Christopher BROWN <br...@reflexe.fr>.
Hello,

I could try using it on Mac.  How should I go about testing?

--
Christopher