Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by harm de laat <ra...@chello.nl> on 2001/06/01 20:49:33 UTC

xerces-c & redhat linux 7.1

Hi all,

please forgive me if this is not the right mailing list for my question.
I did a clean redhat linux 7.1 install. And I installed xerces-c.

A have all set all my variables like this in .bashrc:

PATH="$PATH:$HOME/xerces-c1_4_0-linux/bin"
XERCESCROOT="$HOME/xerces-c1_4_0-linux"
ICUROOT="/usr/local/lib/"
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$XERCESCROOT/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"

export PATH XERCESCROOT ICUROOT LD_LIBRARY_PATH

I have compiled one of the examples in the samples folder (SAXCount).

Compiling seems to go just fine with the default Makefile.

But, when I run the example I get the following error:

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Does anybody have any idea what to do about this?

Many thanks,

Harm de Laat
Informatiefabriek
The Netherlands