Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/09/24 00:26:29 UTC

Branching Pig 0.14

After months of development, most features we planned for 0.14
especially the Pig on tez is done and I believe it is time to prepare
a release. I propose to branch 0.14 in a few days. We can continue to
check in bug fixes into 0.14 after branch. Any objection?

Thanks,
Daniel

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Branching Pig 0.14

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Branch created. You can continue to commit code now.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Branching Pig 0.14

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.