Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Peizhao Hu <pe...@itee.uq.edu.au> on 2007/07/12 05:50:15 UTC

Using Tuscany for dynamic component loading

Hi All,

I am wondering whether the Tuscany is able to perform dynamic component
execution environment for my service components to be composed on the
fly. Firstly, can i do it?

also, another thing is that when I run the calculator example, it
specifies a composite file for service components. what happen if I want
to write my own program, how can I tell the Tuscany runtime where to
look for this composite file?

--
regards;

Peizhao

Re: Using Tuscany for dynamic component loading

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I doubt if there is any specific documenation on this.  I'll try to
look up our wiki if it has been updated for some info on this -
meanwhile you could also try our wiki
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI.

Here is the source for the dsl, just in case you are happy to look
into that to find more about it -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/assembly-java-dsl/

- Venkat

Posted by Peizhao Hu <pe...@itee.uq.edu.au>.
Hi Raymond,

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by shaoguang geng <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Write your own composite files then. SCADomain looks for them in you classpaths.

  Dynamc is something you could do with Tuscany, but not recommended, that is out of the scope of SCA.

Peizhao Hu <pe...@itee.uq.edu.au> wrote:
  Hi All,

I am wondering whether the Tuscany is able to perform dynamic component
execution environment for my service components to be composed on the
fly. Firstly, can i do it?

also, another thing is that when I run the calculator example, it
specifies a composite file for service components. what happen if I want
to write my own program, how can I tell the Tuscany runtime where to
look for this composite file?

--
regards;

Peizhao