Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Gaetan Abessolo <g....@netvisio.com> on 2011/06/20 13:10:29 UTC

Could not create framework :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/osgi/framework/launch/Framework ?

Could not create framework :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/osgi/framework/launch/Framework ?

how to solve this problem ?

Re: Could not create framework :java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/osgi/framework/launch/Framework ?

Posted by Christopher BROWN <br...@reflexe.fr>.
Hello,

Are you embedding Felix?  How are you starting it?  How is the classpath set up?

--
Christopher

Posted by Gaetan Abessolo <g....@netvisio.com>.
thanks a lot andrei pozolotin