Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/02 03:51:31 UTC

Commit Rev 600205

Jacopo,

What problems were you experiencing? I checked the Asset Maintenance PDF and it worked fine with widgetVerbose=true.

-Adrian

---------------------------------

Re: Commit Rev 600205

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Has the FOP been upgraded recently? XSLT?

I reported a bug for one of those. I think XSLT. Got fixed but in future version, I think.

The thing that triggered my memory was this: "invalid XML".

Some version of XSLT did not support relaxed rules for XML.

Jonathon

Re: Commit Rev 600205

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.

Re: Commit Rev 600205

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Regardless, the addition of this flag breaks most of the rest of the
PDFs in the system and had to be removed.  You can turn it on in
testing, but I'm not sure where verbose=true should be on for a normal
system.

Jacopo, thanks for fixing this up so quickly.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Commit Rev 600205

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Jacopo,

Re: Commit Rev 600205

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Adrian,

actually, all the PDF were broken, if you are quick enough (before the
server is updated) you'll see this in the demo server too, for example
try the order PDF for this order:

https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/ordermgr/control/orderview?orderId=WSCO10000

I did not test the Asset Maintenance PDF, but if that is working, is it
possible that the error is happening only in the reports that extend one
of the common templates, or reports that include more than one ftl
templates, or reports that includes form definitions or <label> elements?

Jacopo