Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Garrett Smith <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/06 07:06:15 UTC

[ANT] How to install?

Okay,

I installed a new OS and I am starting from scratch again. Got TC going in only
a few minutes, but now I'm stuck on Ant. Last time I was running Ant, I had a
homegrown shell script that would set the necessary env. vars and run
$ANT_HOME/bin/ant (or something like that).

I'm looking for a set of stepwise instructions for a plain simple install of
Ant. Something like this:

overview:
Step 1. download Ant
Step 2. et c...

detail:
Step 1 download Ant. Go to http://...

I just downloaded Ant. I read the Ant Manual installation page (again). They
ought to should shoot the guy who wrote that.

Garrett

=====
http://dhtmlkitchen.com/
JSP | Servlets | DHTML