Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com> on 2005/05/27 19:10:54 UTC

how to get involved

Hi guys,

 I've got a few questions, regarding the Harmony project:

 1. How can one get involved?

 2. How many hours a week, on the average, is it required?

 3. What kind of background is it needed?

thanks,
 Enrico

Re: how to get involved

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
Please read

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200505.mbox/%
3cBEAB827E.3B861%25mail@leosimons.com%3e

And the provided references. Feel free to add clearly worded answers to your
own questions on our wiki.

I'm guessing it would take you 30 mins to figure out what the answers are
and how to edit the wiki, you would then be "involved", and anyone with
modest skills in the English language could do that :-)

Cheers!

Leo