Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com> on 2018/08/29 16:13:36 UTC

builds.apache.org refused connections since last night

Hey all,

It seems like that builds.apache.org cannot be reached from last night.
Does anyone have the sam e connection problem? Any idea what can we do?

Boyuan Zhang

Re: builds.apache.org refused connections since last night

Posted by Melissa Pashniak <me...@google.com>.
Update: I looked into mergebot and it was down, so I requested a restart
(thank you Jason) and robot merging on beam-site is now working again.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Let me check.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: builds.apache.org refused connections since last night

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.