Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christopher Taylor <cs...@nanshu.com> on 2003/08/23 09:55:38 UTC

slide.xsd is coming along

Hi all,

I'm almost finished updating the slide.xsd document to match what's slide
1_0_16 needs from the Domain.xml file.  I don't have a sample of a Domain
file using the content-interceptor element, only the following from
readme.txt in the SLIDE_HOME\src\examples\interceptors directory:

"copy the entire org directory into the WEB-INF/classes path of the Slide
web application, and edit Domain.xml to include this fragment:

  <content-interceptor
   class="org.apache.slide.examples.SimpleContentInterceptor">
    <parameter name="exampleParamName">exampleParamValue</parameter>
  </content-interceptor>

... just before the end of the <configuration> section."

So I am going to assume that this layout is the required one, unless someone
knows better.

-Chris