Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by "n.johnson10" <n....@saints.mhcc.edu> on 2012/06/02 21:34:49 UTC

Production environment screenshots and operating costs

Hello,

I have been working on a test lab environment for a report I am working on to present the benefits of a Virtual Computing Lab in a college environment.   I have successfully implemented VCL into my test lab and I have a few things that I am missing from my final report.

I am seeking 'screenshots' of a production VCL environment, specially screenshots of the VCL Web image list,  user reservations page, management node page, and the manage computers page.  Private information redacted, of course.     I am also searching for a report on the costs of running and maintaining a production VCL environment, but I have had no luck.  If someone could point me in the direction of a report or could provide some numbers it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.