Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lucy Stefanaki <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/06 18:21:08 UTC

use of powerpoint

I have downloaded the latest version 4.0.1 openoffice, however when I use it for  pps. video I see the photos with no music at the background. My friends can hear music of the video itself  while watching the photos.
I will send separately the video in question.

Re: use of powerpoint

Posted by vera illes <ve...@planet.nl>.
Thanks! I have downloaded version 4.0.1 and everything works now, however, I have not seen yet videos in office.org

Op 6 nov. 2013, om 18:21 heeft Lucy Stefanaki het volgende geschreven: