Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Shakun Gupta <sh...@customerxps.com> on 2008/02/27 13:10:23 UTC

Dependency plugin

Hi All,
I am using the dependency plugin to copy all the dependencies to an
output directory. But, the dependencies are also copied in my
target/dependency directory, i.e., the default directory for this
plugin. Can you please suggest how to avoid this.

Regards,
Shakun

Re: Dependency plugin

Posted by Shakun Gupta <sh...@customerxps.com>.
Wayne,
This is an annoyance. Actually I do not want to keep the jars in my
project directory. I am using the dependency plugin for copying the
third party jars to a directory where i am testing my app. So, I just
need to run this plugin only when there is and addition to my dependency
list.

Regards,
Shakun

Re: Dependency plugin