Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2004/06/07 14:59:15 UTC

[SOLVED] troubles using Html:rewrite (jsessionId and Apache)

After some Google / Apache list archives search, i solved my problem (and notice it was full of topic on this list ;-)

For other peoples having same troubles :

I've added mod_rewrite to my apache (compile with --enable-module=rewrite)
I've set this rule in httpd.conf :
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule ^([^;]*);jsessionid=.*$ /usr/local/tomcat/webapps$1

Nico.

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format: "recipient@capgemini.com".