Posted to users@camel.apache.org by zied123456 <zi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 11:37:38 UTC

Fabric Ensemble CXF load balancing

Hi,
i have deloyed my application into a container (server1) under a
Fabric-Ensemble that contains 3 Fabric servers separated on 3 Servers
(Machine) at the same LAN , until this stage every things work very Well.

My question is:

what if i face a problem with my first machine wich contains the application
(ex:network connection broken) i want my application keep runing and
automatically move to one of the others containers ?
How can i do this ?