Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/13 00:59:19 UTC

Search for dependencies is not working

I am still working with NB 11.1 as I have to use Java 8.
However, I found that now, when I am starting new project, I have to add all my Maven dependencies manually.
In Netbeans 8.2 they were automatically added when it searches .m2 repository.
Now, when I add annotation or variable of class that is not in standard JDK, it never finds them. See snapshot.
[cid:image002.png@01D610F4.1547A5D0]
All these jars already in my .m2 repository. I checked.
Was it a bug introduced or something is wrong with my settings.
If I manually add these dependencies, everything works.

Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer
Data Product Development, BI-A
E: ggreenbe@visa.com
M: 650-269-7902

[EmailSig-TaglineVersion]

RE: Search for dependencies is not working

Posted by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com.INVALID>.
It means only that 11.3 was hanging on projects scanning and I do not have admin permissions to my work computer to change some Windows properties, as it was recommended. So, I switched back to 11.1.

Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer
Data Product Development, BI-A
E: ggreenbe@visa.com
“I am still working with NB 11.1 as I have to use Java 8.”

What does that sentence mean?

Gj

[cid:image002.png@01D6117A.4BCE4560]

E: ggreenbe@visa.com<ma...@visa.com>