Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/12 23:07:08 UTC

Live coding session next week

Igniters,

On Tuesday next week (Nov 17), Denis Magda and I will conduct a live coding
session, where we will implement a primitive Ignite-like distributed
database from scratch. We will demonstrate major components required for
such a system, show how they interact with each other and how they can be
implemented in Java.

Join if you would like to better understand how distributed systems work
under the hood, or if you simply want to have some fun :)

RSVP and all the details here: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM PST

-Val

Re: Live coding session next week

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
That was really fun! We should definitely repeat in January or February.
Thanks for participating!

Video: https://youtu.be/RsqeIaQfSpc
Project: https://github.com/vkulichenko/code-session
Article about data distribution in Apache Ignite:
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/data-distribution-in-apache-ignite

Don't miss our next meetup. We will have a use-case from the bank and
how-to about Ignite + Drools
RVSP here:
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/274647932/

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.