Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com> on 2009/07/01 16:55:16 UTC

Does anyone know what the rules are regarding the new OFBiz logo?

Hi All:
I'm interested in using the new OFBiz logo on some publications. Anyone
know how I would go about getting permission to do this?

TIA
Ruth

Re: Does anyone know what the rules are regarding the new OFBiz logo?

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Thanks for the info!
Ruth

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.