Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gabor Höss <ga...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2021/04/22 14:32:47 UTC

Apache Commons Exec new release

Hi,

I'm planning to use this library, it looks great. I don't have any particular request, I'm just curious when do you plan to release the 1.4 version?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Gabor

Re: Apache Commons Exec new release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
The project is alive, just quiet. I or another volunteer can put a release
on their to do list but it does not sound like you need one.

Gary

Posted by Gabor Höss <ga...@ericsson.com.INVALID>.
Hi again,

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gabor,

We currently do not have plans to release 1.4. The library is useable as
1.3. If there is something you want in git master that is not in 1.4,
please specify and hopefully a release manager will volunteer.

Gary