Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/03/13 19:37:42 UTC

JCP Survey

Hi,

For those of you interested in future of java I would reccomend that you
visit a survey at

http://208.29.156.209/surveys_0/sun200/welcome.htm

Cheers,

Pete

Re: JCP Survey

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 08:08  13/3/01 +0100, Alex Fernández wrote:
>My gosh! I can't believe it, the survey is in ASP!

I noticed that.

>Is it a joke?

not sure - it was posted on a major newsite (theserverside.com) but it is
supplied by a different provider than Sun. However the questions seemed
legit so ...

Cheers,

Pete

Re: JCP Survey

Posted by Alex Fernández <af...@tid.es>.
My gosh! I can't believe it, the survey is in ASP!

Is it a joke?

And the percentage shown at the bottom *is* a joke!

Un saludo,

Alex.

Re: JCP Survey

Posted by bill parducci <bi...@parducci.net>.
> Have you noticed the asp suffix at the end of the survey page URLs? Ceki

what is more interesting is that they are not using hardware/software:

Connected to 208.29.156.209.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD / HTTP/1.0

HTTP/1.1 200 OK