Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Michael Hartmann - TELMORE <mi...@telmore.dk> on 2005/10/26 17:09:52 UTC

Scheduling a Task

Hi all,
Hope you can help me getting started on the following - a bit lost:

I'm trying to do the follwing:

Is it possible to have an email being send out XX time before a document
is sceduled of deactivation?
And is it also possible to have a specific user assigned to the document
so that he will recieve the send out email?

Lastly the following URL is refering to a section Scheduler which I
cannot find?
http://lenya.apache.org/1_2_x/components/tasks/scheduling.html

Med venlig hilsen,

Michael Hartmann