Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andreas Mohrig <an...@cadooz.de> on 2002/08/28 09:42:16 UTC

RE: How to configure multiple tomcat instances connecting to apac he using thewarp connector

Is using mod_jk a possibility? Because there is a way to connect multiple
tomcat instances to apache using modd_jk. I always thought this was one of
the differences between mod_jk and the warp connector, but don't take my
word for it. Did you check the warp connector's documentation?

Andreas Mohrig

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Andreas Mohrig wrote:

> Is using mod_jk a possibility? Because there is a way to connect
> multiple tomcat instances to apache using modd_jk. I always thought
> this was one of the differences between mod_jk and the warp
> connector, but don't take my word for it. Did you check the warp
> connector's documentation?

I'm quite sure you can have multiple tomcat instances with mod_warp
(I've done it).  The configuration is a a quite straightforward
extension of the single instance one, IIRC.  What did you (Jochen)
try?  (It's always best to be specific and give as much details as
possible, like what you tried and what happened when you tried it;
asking simply "How do you do XXX?" is not the best way to get people
to respond.)

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Systems and Technology Services (STS)