Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 11:31:12 UTC

A few things..

Hi Guys

I want to tryout Polygene osgi.. But ran into a 404 first:
 when clicking on
learn how to depend on Apache Polygene™ (Java Edition) in your build
<https://polygene.apache.org/java/latest/howto-depend-on-qi4j.html>

on the main page,

https://polygene.apache.org/

It points to:

https://polygene.apache.org/java/latest/howto-depend-on-qi4j.html

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: A few things..

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Niclas, I am primarily looking into see what polygene can do for us.
So working on the 3.x is just fine :)

Re: A few things..

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.

Re: A few things..