Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hartmut Bernecker <h....@dhw.de> on 2001/07/26 14:55:02 UTC

How to detect an ActionError in the JSP (logic:present)?

Hello,

In the validate method of the form class I return ActionErrors filled
with some ActionError objects. In the JSP I have:
<logic:present name="org.apache.struts.action.GLOBAL_ERROR">
</logic:present>
Why is there no reaction (displaying of "error ocurred" ...)??

Hartmut Bernecker

Re: How to detect an ActionError in the JSP (logic:present)?

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
If you are just trying to determine whether or not there are outstanding
errors to be displayed, you should look for the ActionErrors object, which
is stored under the key Action.ERROR_KEY.

--
Martin Cooper