Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gabriele Domenichini <ga...@fastmail.fm> on 2002/12/11 10:07:23 UTC

Cocoon-2.0.4 possible bug in Sql transformer

Cocoon-2.0.4 seems to repeat namespace declaration in the sql:rowset
element resulting from a sql transformation launching a stored procedure.

I have cocoon 2.0.3 and cocoon 2.0.4 side by side on the same machine.

I call an Oracle stored procedure with SQL transformer
With this code:
    <execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
        <query lang="1" isstoredprocedure="true">
      begin dbchem.scheda_xml('1',?,'30060','1',''); end;
        </query>
        <out-parameter sql:nr="1" sql:name="resultset2"
        sql:type="java.sql.Types.CHAR"/>
</execute-query>
And I obtain this
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<content>
<sql:rowset xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
    <sql:resultset2>:
        content of the out parameter
    </sql:resultset2>
</sql:rowset>
</content>

If I use the same invocation on cocoon 2.0.4
I get this error from the same browser (MSIE):

Duplicate attribute. Line 10, Position 52

  <rowset xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"
  xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"><resultset2>:
---------------------------------------------------^
My system
- jre
version 1.4.1
java-vendor Sun Microsystems Inc.

- operating-system
name Windows 2000
architecture x86
version 5.0

If you confirm I could compile a bug even if It would be my first.
--
  Gabriele Domenichini
  gabridome@fastmail.fm