Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/30 16:10:39 UTC

2nd Introduction

Hello again,

I received my employer's (SAP) approval to contribute to the project, so I signed and filed the Apache CLA this morning and will start contributing to the docs ASAP.

If anyone wants to start assigning doc tasks to me in JIRA, I'll be happy to start making updates.

John M. Wargo
@johnwargo
www.johnwargo.com

Re: 2nd Introduction

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
sounds great, John. We welcome your contribution!

Please feel free to create Jira issues, or leave comments expressing
your interest on existing doc issues.

Re: 2nd Introduction

Posted by John Wargo <jw...@gmail.com>.

Re: 2nd Introduction