Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org> on 2004/06/11 20:09:22 UTC

[jxpath][VOTE] Release plan for JXPath 1.2

We have received repeated requests to make a new release of JXPath.  Even though there have been no major functional changes or additions since 1.1, the number of bug fixes and other improvements warrants a new release.

This is a vote to approve the 1.2 release plan (http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/JXPathRelease1_2e2) and myself as release manager for this release.

Here's my +1

- Dmitri

Re: [jxpath][VOTE] Release plan for JXPath 1.2

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
+1

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.
Dmitri Plotnikov wrote:
> We have received repeated requests to make a new release of JXPath.  Even though there have
> been no major functional changes or additions since 1.1, the number of bug fixes and other
 > improvements warrants a new release.
>
> This is a vote to approve the 1.2 release plan (http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/JXPathRelease1_2e2)
 > and myself as release manager for this release.

+0

Re: [jxpath][VOTE] Release plan for JXPath 1.2

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
+0

- robert