Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2006/12/23 00:15:48 UTC

Any Web site experts stll awake out there?

There's a formatting problem with the new Web site (great work, Venkat!)
that shows up when viewing the site with IE 6.0.  See TUSCANY-1016 for
the details.  It's pretty severe as it renders large portions of the
site uunreadable under IE.

I'm not able to spend any more time today looking into what is causing
this.  If there's anyone reading this who's Web-knowledgeable and would
be able to spend a bit of time today looking at what's going on, that
would be very helpful.

   Simon

Re: Any Web site experts stll awake out there?

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think I figured out the problem.  I should get the fix up over to the
website over tonight.

Thanks

- Venkat