Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Peter N. Lundblad" <pe...@famlundblad.se> on 2006/03/08 13:31:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r18768 - branches/1.3.x/subversion/libsvn_fs_fs

maxb@tigris.org writes:
 > Author: maxb
 > Date: Wed Mar  8 06:01:19 2006
 > New Revision: 18768
 >
 > Log:
 > 1.3.x: Add missing #include of "svn_time.h", necessary for call of
 > svn_time_to_cstring(), which was introduced by a previous backport.

Well... This has been undetected since mid-January...
I added -Werror to my nightly tests via EXTRA_CFLAGS, so hopefully we won't
be bitten by this again.

Regards,
//Peter

Re: svn commit: r18768 - branches/1.3.x/subversion/libsvn_fs_fs

Posted by "Peter N. Lundblad" <pe...@famlundblad.se>.
Peter N. Lundblad writes:
 > maxb@tigris.org writes:
 >  > Author: maxb
 >  > Date: Wed Mar  8 06:01:19 2006
 >  > New Revision: 18768
 >  >
 >  > Log:
 >  > 1.3.x: Add missing #include of "svn_time.h", necessary for call of
 >  > svn_time_to_cstring(), which was introduced by a previous backport.
 >  >
 > Well... This has been undetected since mid-January...
 > I added -Werror to my nightly tests via EXTRA_CFLAGS, so hopefully we won't
 > be bitten by this again.

...which of course did not work because swig generates tons of
warnings:-( Ouch! Sorry for the extra noice, folks.

Best,
//Peter