Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu> on 2013/04/11 01:24:42 UTC

problem with comma separated paths in FileInputFormat

Hi,
I have a problem using comma separated paths in
org.apache.hama.bsp.FileInputFormat in Hama 0.6.1.
In my BSP main program I have:

     BSPJob job = ...
FileInputFormat.setInputPaths(job,"hdfs://hadoop.uta.edu/user/hadoop/employee.txt,hdfs://hadoop.uta.edu/user/hadoop/department.txt");
     job.waitForCompletion(true);

Then, I get this error before BSP setup:

Pathname
/user/hadoop/employee.txt,hdfs:/hadoop.uta.edu/user/hadoop/department.txt from
hdfs://hadoop.uta.edu/user/hadoop/employee.txt,hdfs:/hadoop.uta.edu/user/hadoop/department.txt
is not a valid DFS filename.

This used to work fine with Hama 0.5.0.
Thanks
Leonidas Fegaras

Re: problem with comma separated paths in FileInputFormat

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
I filed on JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-750

This can be fixed soon but please wait some time for next release
(0.6.2 or 0.7.0).

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: problem with comma separated paths in FileInputFormat

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon