Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by S Abirami <s....@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2021/10/21 08:45:33 UTC

xsd version used for web.xml etc

Hi All,

In web.xml, if we didn't define any xsd schema or dtd schema which version of xsd will be loaded for Tomcat 9.0.45.

Regards,
Abirami.S

RE: xsd version used for web.xml etc

Posted by S Abirami <s....@ericsson.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Thomas.

Posted by S Abirami <s....@ericsson.com.INVALID>.
Thanks a lot Mark.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by S Abirami <s....@ericsson.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,

TOMCAT_BASE/conf/web.xml will be constructed by us during installation.

So that web.xml also will not have xsd definition.

Regards,
Abirami.S

My guess, the one that is specified in TOMCAT_BASE/conf/web.xml