Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Harika Vangapelli -T (hvangape - AKRAYA INC at Cisco)" <hv...@cisco.com> on 2017/12/15 19:36:08 UTC

Cassandra Replication Factor change from 2 to 3 for each data center

This is just basic question to ask..but it is worth to ask.

We changed Replication factor from 2 to 3 in our production cluster. We have 2 data centers.

Does nodetool repair -dcpar from single node in one data center is sufficient for the whole replication to take effect? Please confirm.

Do I need to run it from each node?

[http://wwwin.cisco.com/c/dam/cec/organizations/gmcc/services-tools/signaturetool/images/logo/logo_gradient.png]

Harika Vangapelli
Engineer - IT