Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2014/07/17 22:01:26 UTC

Daily Continues Integration test summary

Hi All,

We are running Continues Integration inside Citrix  environment,  tests are running in both mater and release branches in every 3 hours.

Currently only BVT test cases executing on Simulator, Xen and KVM. We are working towards to add regression suite,  vmware and external devices test cases like NetScaler, F5 etc

Current CI BVT summary with master build

Simulator
---------
Run No  Total Ex  Failed     Failed test case
1370      62           0
1365      64           1             test_vm_life_cycle.TestVMLifeCycle.test_08_migrate_vm     Disabled this test now, until fixing in master
1362      64           3             TestCreateDiskOffering.test_02_create_sparse_type_disk_offering    Fixed first two failures, 08_migrate_vm disabled now
1358      64           3             TestCreateDiskOffering.test_02_create_sparse_type_disk_offering    Fixed first two failures, 08_migrate_vm disabled now

KVM
---
Run No  Total Ex  Failed     Failed test case    Comments
Disabled                              Disabled               Disabled due to product issue, its fixed now, we will enable this soon

XEN
---
Run No  Total Ex  Failed     Failed test case    Comments
1371      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074
1363      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074
1359      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074
1355      29           2             ISO failure            CLOUDSTACK-7074

Regards,
Rayees

Re: Daily Continues Integration test summary

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <tr...@gmail.com>.
Rayees,

That's great, but is there any way to make this available for the community? So we can run it from Jenkins? Than everybody can see the status immediately and you don't need to send reports.

It would tie in nicely with our existing tests on Jenkins.buildacloud.org

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone