Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "E.Gherardini" <e....@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/06 01:27:38 UTC

Any good component tests to start with

Hi,
I would like to improve my camel component units tests.

Which unit tests can I take as an example ?

Can you suggest some ?

Thanks.

Re: Any good component tests to start with

Posted by "E.Gherardini" <e....@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply. I will follow your advices.

Re: Any good component tests to start with

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
There are some handy test support classes in the camel-test module that
you may take a look.

In Chapter6 of Camel in Action , there are some discussion about how to
write unit test for Camel.

You can also go through the Camel components for looking up a similar
component and take a look at the unit test of that component.

On 8/6/11 7:27 AM, E.Gherardini wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to improve my camel component units tests.
>
> Which unit tests can I take as an example ?
>
> Can you suggest some ?
>
> Thanks.

Willem
FuseSource