Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jakub Holy <ja...@iterate.no> on 2011/09/29 12:21:26 UTC

How to run build-time EL validation in Facelets in MyFaces 2.1.1?

Hi,

The Facelets web page claims that it supports compile/build-time validation
of EL expressions. I've create a sample MyFaces 2.1 + OVB + Facelets
application using one of the provided Maven archetypes and would like to
make use of that build-time EL validation there but just don't know how.
Could somebody be so kind and point me in the right direction? Is there some
Ant task or st. like that for this?

Thanks a lot!
--
Jakub Holy