Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jon Miller <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/27 21:01:41 UTC

[users@httpd] an apache/chilisoft query

Hi, I'm new here so hope I don't offend anyone, but
don't know where else to turn! have a problem that no
one seems to be able to solve so wondered if you guys
could help.

I'm using a Cobalt RAQ 4i and trying to use ForceType
in a .htaccess to make Apache process a page as
Chilisoft ASP. Now I can do this fine for PHP using
the MIME type application/x-httpd-php but was
wondering what the equivalent line should be for the
installation of Chilisoft ASP that comes bundled with
RAQs. I've tried chilisoft-internal/active-server-page
and application/x-asp and application/x-asap but none
of them work. Does anyone know what the default
Chilisoft on Apache is, or what the default it puts on
RAQs is? I'm not the server admin so don't have access
to the mime.types file to check. If anyone knows the
answer I'll love you forever and buy you a drink!

Thanks, Jon.

=====
http://www.shinyshelf.com - movies, tv, dvd, comics... all the shiny things you need...