Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Jason Lingohr <ja...@lucid.net.au> on 2001/08/19 05:37:54 UTC

2.0 commit mails...

I've never received any 2.0 commits either...

Re: 2.0 commit mails...

Posted by Joshua Slive <sl...@commerce.ubc.ca>.
On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Jason Lingohr wrote:
>
> > I've never received any 2.0 commits either...
>
> Yes, I was going to mention that also. I did not receive the commit
> messages from my own commits, but my various attempts to subscribe to
> that mailing list were rebuffed by the system.

2.0 docs commit messages are not going to apache-docs.  There was
discussion of this a while back on another list, and there was opposition
expressed about doing the hacking necessary to make this happen.  Ken also
mentioned at one point that he was going to look into this again, but he's
a busy guy ;-)

My only suggestion at this point is to subscribe to the main CVS list:
If someone wants, they could create a sub-list that subscribes to
http-cvs and mails out only the docs-related commits.

Joshua.

Re: 2.0 commit mails...

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New