Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com> on 2017/10/08 03:20:07 UTC

Activity panel is not opening : V4.0.0.0

Dear Maxim,

Activity panel is not opening when click on it and  browser console showing error.

Please see attached screen for details.

Thanks,
Amit

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

RE: Activity panel is not opening : V4.0.0.0

Posted by "K, Amit (MIND)" <Am...@mind-infotech.com>.
It's OK Maxim, my intention was just to make this in your knowledge.

Thanks,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR