Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 14:14:17 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 Release (second attempt)

With 4 binding +1, one non binding, and one non binding +0.5, I'm pleased to
announce that Ivy 2.0.0-beta2 is now an official release.

I've already started the final process to make the release public, I'll post
the announcement as soon as everything is available publicly.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/