Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/03/30 16:06:37 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] ComDev Event Participation for 2019

Hi All

I'm bringing this topic back up again so we can finalise the main events we will be participating in this year.).

I've put together a wiki page with all the suggestions and will start completing the details of dates and location.

https://s.apache.org/qz0d

We can then look at seeing what type of presence we can have at these events (e.g presentation, tracks or booth etc) and also identify any volunteers willing to take the lead on managing our participation.

Thanks
Sharan